Sunday 6 March 2011

New Embossing Folder Card

I've had a play around with my new embossing folders and this is one of the cards I created. The embossing folder used for this card was called Cuttlebug - Mesh.  I was very impressed with the effect and will definitely be using it on some of my other crafty creations.

The small flowers on the card are from a stamp cutter that I have and the bigger flower in the circle is a flower from a die cut.  Both of these I have layered up using contrasting colours to add more depth.

Happy Crafting x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh colours Nena. This is one of my most used embossing folders, very versatile. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Love the detail with the punch circle.Thanks for playing along with Daring Cardmakers.

    Zuzana x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty and great for Spring, Thanks for joining in with the March Flowers of the Month challenge fromThe Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete